Monday, July 7, 2008

Natalie's First Christmas

OK, here is the first in my new series of catching up! These are the very first pictures we took with our first digital camera, and without digiscrapping they were NEVER going to see the light of day! I used the same old template again, but I feel the need to scrap EVERY picture seeing as how I am not printing out just photos. The only ones that will get printed are the ones in the scrapbook!


Template by Erica, #35 and 36
Red paper from the Free 4th kit by Jenlin Designs, digitalcandy.com
Blue and white papers from Ice Blue by Imagine by Fran

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love this. I never would have noticed that you recycled the template if you hadn't told me. The papers and photos make the layouts seem completely different. Just FYI - Did you know that Photoshop can easily remove red eye from your photos? It is easier to treat the photo before you put it in the layout. There is a little red eye icon on the left sidebar. All you do is select the red eye tool and click on the red eye in your picture. Or select "auto red eye reduction/removal" from the drop down menu in the top toolbar. Sometimes the auto feature does just fine.

Jenny said...

Oooo, I almost missed this one! I'm loving Erica's templates right now, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to go snag this one too. I like the way you matched Nat's outfit with the papers. Tres cute.