Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Car Ride

I have been working on this one for a few days because I really wanted to use the alpha from the Shabby Princess Promise collection for the title, but I just can't get them to work. I have tried a few things, but nothing that settles to my liking! Oh well, I am still having fun, and I really like the way it looks.


Templates by Erica, #35 and 36
Paper by A Work in Progress (LOVE her kits, here), About a boy

P.S. Jenny how do you get your two page spreads together so you can post them side by side?? I love that!

3 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Love the two page layout.
Thanks for the tip on the site with cute papers! I'm off to download!!

Jenny said...

Okay, here's what you do: Go to File and choose New. Then choose Blank File. Then put in the width as 24 inches and the height as 12 inches. Then, go to View and choose Grid, so that you can make sure to line everything up right. Then just drag your first page onto the left and your second page onto the right. Save it as a JPEG and VOILA! Did that help?

Also, I just have to say that the thing I like best about your layouts are 1) they're simple and clean, 2) they look paper-scrapped and 3) you always include journaling. Awesome page. Maybe if I would simplify mine some more I could get more written down and more pages finished.

Shannon said...

Cool! Thanks Jenny that totally makes sense, I will do it next time! And thank you for the compliments, I get so worried when I craft, that it has taken a lot for me to be able to post these here! I L-O-V-E your pages too, don't change a thing!